Monday 23 July 2012

What's in My Everyday Bag?

This will be part of a series I thought would be fun to do on what I take in my bags for various different occasions.


Bag
Contents
Bag I got the bag from Accessorize at Monsoon about a year ago so it is no long in stock. However, there are quite a few like it in stock there at the moment for a similar price of £35. I like it because it's a medium size which is perfect for everyday and it also comes with a detachable cross body strap. I also sometimes use it for uni if I don't have many books to take.

Purse  I love, love, love the colour of this purse. It's a sort of bright turquoise colour and is the perfect size to fit all my cards, cash and change. I got this purse as a present for Christmas but I know it was also from Accessorize where the purses often retail for about £15.


Makeup bag The bag itself is from The Body Shop and was limited edition. The contents always include a variety of lip balms, my Collection 2000 concealer, a mirror, and my favourite lip gloss or stick. At the moment they are a Rimmel Lipstick in Coral Queen, Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in English Rose ( used for this look) and NYX Lipgloss in La La.


Bits and bobs
  • Glasses from Jasper Conran since I am very short sighted
  • Soap and Glory Hand Food moisturiser and Hand Maid Cleansing Gel - these both smell amazing and do not irritate my skin one bit which is great since I slightly obsessed with keeping my hands moisturised
  • Ipod Classic 160GB in white which I cannot live without
  • Samsung mobile
  • Bus timetable and subway ticket holder
  • Extra chewing gum
  • Small box a Velvet tissues I randomly received with an ASOS order
  • REN Tonic Moisture Mist which is an essential in humid conditions
  • Finally, I have a whole random bunch of pens and highlighters

Next in the series will probably be what I take with me to university.

Thanks for reading! We'd love to know what you think of our blog.

Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...