Purse I love, love, love the colour of this purse. It's a sort of bright turquoise colour and is the perfect size to fit all my cards, cash and change. I got this purse as a present for Christmas but I know it was also from Accessorize where the purses often retail for about £15.
Makeup bag The bag itself is from The Body Shop and was limited edition. The contents always include a variety of lip balms, my Collection 2000 concealer, a mirror, and my favourite lip gloss or stick. At the moment they are a Rimmel Lipstick in Coral Queen, Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in English Rose ( used for this look) and NYX Lipgloss in La La.
Bits and bobs
- Glasses from Jasper Conran since I am very short sighted
- Soap and Glory Hand Food moisturiser and Hand Maid Cleansing Gel - these both smell amazing and do not irritate my skin one bit which is great since I slightly obsessed with keeping my hands moisturised
- Ipod Classic 160GB in white which I cannot live without
- Samsung mobile
- Bus timetable and subway ticket holder
- Extra chewing gum
- Small box a Velvet tissues I randomly received with an ASOS order
- REN Tonic Moisture Mist which is an essential in humid conditions
- Finally, I have a whole random bunch of pens and highlighters
Next in the series will probably be what I take with me to university.
Thanks for reading! We'd love to know what you think of our blog.