Saturday 11 August 2012

Outfit of the Night





OUTFIT: Top - Topshop / Velvet Shorts - River Island / Shoes - New Look / Cross Necklace - Topshop / Black Ring - Accessorize  
MAKE-UP: Face - Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in Ivory / Eyes - Stila Into the Light Eyeshadow palette / Cheeks - 
Mac Mineralise Blush in Dainty / Lips - Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple / Nails - OPI Just Spotted the Lizard!

Hey
I was invited to an after exam party as in my country we had just sat our exams and results day was coming! Thankfully I was lucky enough to be celebrating great results at the party (yay!) 
For the outfit I had just got my pay so went up to Glasgow to have a spending splurge with my friends.

This outfit was perfect for the really hot weather we had this week and my favourite part was definitely the dark red velvet shorts. I wanted them for ages!

Thanks for reading! We'd love to know what you think of our blog.


Lauren xx
 













































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...