Tuesday 28 August 2012

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Peel and Reveal Revitalizing Face Mask Review

I have to say firstly that I would never have tried this product if I hadn't received samples of the Visible Difference line from GlossyBox. This face mask is amazing! It is definitely this best I have ever tried and this best part is that I received it as a free gift!



The mask is an at home but spa inspired mask that works best when left on for 15-20 minutes. After that time you simply peel off the mask to reveal smooth and glowing skin.

The product contains a crazy amount of skin loving ingredients. They include Cabernet Grapeseed Extract which brightens and evens out skin tone, Salicylic Acid which exfoliates the surface of the skin, and Aloe Vera which smooths, softens and moisturises skin. An awesome feature of this mask is that it says it is suitable for all skin types and I completely agree it is.

I love the smell of the mask which I think mainly comes from the Grapessed Extract. It is fresh and fruity but not overpowering. The mask comes with a special applicator to allow even application of the mask, a little of which goes a long way.

Ever since I started using this mask, once a week, I have had loads of compliments about my skin looking really fresh. Even without others telling me I know myself that this product really is working for me, in particular by evening out my skin tone.

Although I got this as part of an offer on the Visible Difference line from feelunique.com (which is still running) I would definitely repurchase it for its full price of £21.25. The product may only be 50ml but the small amount I have to use every time ensures that it will last me a long time.

All in all I really recommend the Visible Difference line, in particular the products for dry skin. To get the free face mask I had to purchase some other products from the line up to the value of £25 so I purchased the Gentle Hydrating Cleanser and the Hydration Boost Night Mask. Both of these product have really worked wonders on my dry skin so I expect I may review them soon.

Thanks for reading! We'd love to know what you think of our blog.

Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...